M2S ethernet module with no license
The M2S ethernet module serves as a data center for data transmission of the values of sensors and actuators to a higher-level automation system via IP interface. The protocols BACnet IP, Modbus TCP/IP and MQTT are available. The robust housing can be mounted space-saving, simply and quickly and is best suited for installation in control cabinets and small distributors. The communication and power supply with further modules are done via the pluggable sub-bus.
The M2S ethernet module is configured directly via the web interface. Further functions and configuration files such as EDE files and log files are available. Furthermore, all system relevant parameters can be set. Also the quality of the radio connection between the sensor / switching actuator and the control center is recorded and visualized.
- Compact data center with BACnet IP, Modbus TCP/IP, MQTT
- Active status monitoring of the sensors and actuators
- LED status display
- Sturdy plastic housing IP20
- Simple and quick mounting on DIN rail (35 mm)
- Configuration by user via web interface
Application area and special features
Are you lacking reliable operational and energy data? Is the installation of a wired transmission system impossible or too cost intensive? The merkur wireless system offers a remedy. The merkur wireless solution is the fastest and most cost-effective type of installation, especially when it comes to the renovation, modernisation and expansion of industrial buildings, office complexes, hotels, residential buildings, etc.
An overview of your benefits
- Range: up to 3 km in an open air test site, 2-5 floors in a building
- Short project implementation times or simple and quick installation on site
- Flexible placement without visible lines
- Cost-effective alternative to fixed installations
- Compatible with many automation systems
- Easy integration into existing systems