Wireless room sensor for temperature & humidity incl. setpoint controller
The wireless room sensor is used to record temperature and humidity in rooms, among other places. It is equipped with a setpoint controller for manual adjustment of the temperature in a room. The sensor works with a resolution of 0.25 °C or 1 % r.H. The slim and shapely housing allows an installation in tight spaces.
How is the wireless room sensor configured? With the right merkur configuration software. This is used to define the measurement cycles and transmission intervals. You can also verify and visualise the quality of the wireless connection between the sensors and the control center.
- Humidity measuring range: 0 - 100% r.H.
- Sturdy plastic housing IP30
Application area and special features
Are you lacking reliable operational and energy data? Is the installation of a wired transmission system impossible or too cost intensive? The merkur wireless system offers a remedy. The merkur wireless solution is the fastest and most cost-effective type of installation, especially when it comes to the renovation, modernisation and expansion of industrial buildings, office complexes, hotels, residential buildings, etc.
An overview of your benefits
- Battery service life of more than 10 years (depending on the configuration)
- Range: up to 3 km in an open air test site, 2-5 floors in a building
- On site adjustment of room temperature
- Short project implementation times or simple and quick installation on site
- Flexible placement without visible lines
- Cost-effective alternative to fixed installations
- Compatible with many automation systems
- Easy integration into existing systems