M2S repeater and power supply module
The M2S repeater and power supply module supplies the M2S system with power and enables a bus extension to further M2S modules via a 5-wire cable connection. The robust housing can be mounted space-saving, simply and quickly and is best suited for installation in control cabinets and small distributors. Via the local sub-bus, devices such as the M2S ethernet module or the M2S wireless module can be plugged in. A manual bus termination is not required.
With this system solution you can cover buildings with floor-related radio receivers via the riser shafts easily and fast.
- Plug and play capable
- No bus termination and no addressing necessary
- LED status display
- Power supply via sub-bus up to max. 6A possible
- Simple and quick mounting on DIN rail (35 mm)
- All cable connections pluggable
Application area and special features
Are you lacking reliable operational and energy data? Is the installation of a wired transmission system impossible or too cost intensive? The merkur wireless system offers a remedy. The merkur wireless solution is the fastest and most cost-effective type of installation, especially when it comes to the renovation, modernisation and expansion of industrial buildings, office complexes, hotels, residential buildings, etc.
An overview of your benefits
- Range: up to 3 km in an open air test site, 2-5 floors in a building
- Short project implementation times or simple and quick installation on site
- Flexible placement without visible lines
- Cost-effective alternative to fixed installations
- Compatible with many automation systems
- Easy integration into existing systems