Wireless switching actuator 4-channel
The wireless switch actuator (4-channel) is used to control light, systems, etc. The narrow sturdy housing makes it possible to mount on a DIN rail (35 mm).
How is the wireless switch actuator (4-channel) configured? With the right merkur configuration software. This is used to define the transmission intervals. You can also verify and visualise the quality of the wireless connection between the wireless switch actuator and the control centre.
- Wireless switching actuator 4-channel
- To control light, systems, etc.
- Sturdy plastic housing IP30
- Quick and fast assembly on a DIN rail (35mm)
- Encrypted data transmission (AES 128bit)
- Continuous status monitoring
Application area and special features
Are you lacking reliable operational and energy data? Is the installation of a wired transmission system impossible or too cost intensive? The merkur wireless system offers a remedy. The merkur wireless solution is the fastest and most cost-effective type of installation, especially when it comes to the renovation, modernisation and expansion of industrial buildings, office complexes, hotels, residential buildings, etc.
An overview of your benefits
- Range: more than 3 km in an open air test site, 2-5 floors in a building
- Short project implementation times or quick and fast installation on site
- Flexible placement without visible lines
- Cost-effective alternative to fixed installations
- Compatible with many automation systems
- Easy integration into existing systems